Licensed Massage Therapist
- Conor is a CCMT graduate and member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
- Comes from a background of sports and athletics specializing in pain management for athletes recovering from injury or repetitive use of muscles.
- Has encountered a variety of injuries while playing many sports, such as basketball, baseball, football, and golf. This led him to pursue a career in helping others prevent injuries through muscle manipulation.
- Has worked with people from ages 16-70 with various problems such as scoliosis, shoulder tightness, neck injuries, back pain, knee pain, IT band syndrome, sciatica/Hip pain, as well as piriformis syndrome.
- Possess a variety of skills including, but not limited to; providing relaxation/swedish massage, deep or light tissue, sports massage, and cupping therapy.
To write a review, you must login first.